Tuesday, October 9, 2012

High Heels and Low Prices

High Heels and Low Prices

Target is where it’s at for some super cute shoes at super low prices.  I may have been slightly biased on the selection I’m showing below…come Fall I’m all about suede boots and heels! 
Howell You Shop?
Erica Howell


Suede Heel Booties
I first bought these in black about a month ago.  Yes, the heels are stiletto-esque but these booties are super comfy.  These look great with jeans and skirts!  Naturally, I couldn’t resist when I spotted them in tan later! 

Mary Jane Heels
A Mary Jane heel is always a cute choice for Fall/Winter.  These work great for work because of the thicker, sturdy heel.  The heel isn’t too chunky and the suede keeps them from looking like your 5-year-old niece’s pair.  Go for them in red and liven up your career wear!


Modern Day Cowgirl
These boots have a cowboy boot essence to them but with some really great modern additions.  I love the double buckle and work boot soles.  This color will go with absolutely anything!

Chic Hiking Boots
Walking anywhere in these might be a bit of a hike but they are oh so cute!  I absolutely love the red laces!  These can really make a sweater and jeans combo super sexy without looking like you are trying too hard.

Classic Merlot
Every woman should own a couple pairs of standard pumps.  The suede makes it a bit more sophisticated and the merlot shade really adds a great pop of color to your Fall wardrobe!


Biker Babe
I saw these and immediately thought about how fab they would look paired with my faux-leather jacket from Express.  I love the buckle detail and the fact that they are a wedge! If you can rock a skinny jean, these would pair perfectly!



No comments:

Post a Comment